Thursday 9 November 2017

Oh Happy Day

I received an email today informing me that Tim Badger, SWC and KC (now KT) are back with a new blog after their various pursuits in Austalia, or saving the world or getting married, you can work out who did what I expect, Anyway the new blog can be found here.

I have been looking for an excuse to post this version of one of my favourite cover versions. This version of The Edwin Hawkins singers song was performed on the Jools Holland show way back around the time of the release of Ladies And Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space.



Spiritualized - Oh Happy Day (Later . . . With Jools Holland)

3 comments:

Charity Chic said...

Good to see you and Brian back as well Drew.
It was getting lonely

Brian said...

Great to hear from you, brother. Hell of a clip.

Echorich said...

A new blog from SWC, Badger and KC AND a new Pete Wylie album all in one day!!! Pretty damn good Thursday.